So, I have always thought that I like bagels and cream cheese. Until yesterday. I didn't have any bagels, and I had a craving for cream cheese. So, I tried it on toast, and I realized, all this time I thought I liked bagels, maybe I just liked the cream cheese. If this is true, I can save some cash because those things cost like $.75 each.
The bottom line is you can't trust your taste buds when you're pregnant. For example, when I was pregnant with Jeff, all I wanted to eat was noodles, cottage cheese, an salt and pepper. Yuck!
So, I guess I will have to wait until June to find out if I really do just like the cream cheese, or if bagels still have a place in my heart.
6 comments:
Wait, I'm a little slow on the uptake. Is this an announcement? If so....yay! How exciting?
Also, I saw you're reading "Pi." Hang in there. It gets good. If you're like me though, when you're done reading it you'll want to google some forums for it because I'm just not deep enough to discover all those enlightened meaning and symbolisms on my own.
girl, it's got to be a BAGEL with cream cheese. I'm pretty sure it's just because you're pregnant that you wanted that yummy soothing taste of cream cheese. But, coming from the presidenta of the bagel and cream cheese fan club, you've got to spend the extra money to get the best flavor.
Matter of fact...NYC is the BEST place for the BEST bagels. wow. I can just taste it now. :) --christine
Yep, we're expecting. And yep, I am reading Life of pi. Well, not anymore. I finished it last night. I am totally confused. What the heck? And yes Christine, NYC bagles are incredible. Way better than anything I have ever had out west. In fact I was talking to a friend about how much better they are and how you were going to open a bagle shop. I didn't understand why until now. :)
Sadie this Blog is not letting me comment. so this is a test. Kahty
Well it is working now so I will write it again. I saw your blog yesterday but didn't have time to comment but when I saw you had commented on Jenni's I thought it as a sign. I am so excited for your adding to you family. Hope you find some things to eat. You pictures are great. Love ya Kathy
Kathy, it is so great to hear from you! Do you have a blog? I would love to visit if you do, and if you don't there is no time like today to start one. :) It would be great to see what the original Nelson clan is up to. Especially seing all the fun things you are doing with that house and what Little Bean is doing.
Post a Comment