
I know these picture are all pretty much the same, but this will give you an idea of what we see whenever Nathan is awake. Smiles. He smiles and smiles and even if he is tired and hungry if you smile at him you will get one in return. I think this last shot of him he is working on his hula dance.
5 comments:
I love them! He is so adorable! I love happy babies! Merry Christmas!
He is so adorable!! You could win the cutest baby contest with these! He is a doll! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
Super cute! I love babies that are all smiles :)
What a cutie! There's nothing better than baby smiles!
I can see that your boys are looking more and more alike all the time. Nate is getting so big, he's such a fun little boy.
Post a Comment