12.20.2009

Tis the Season

It's been a great day here in Texas. Here's what made it so good...

missionary work

We have some great elders here who are working very hard to teach many people about Jesus Christ. They called us last night and asked us to pick up Steve, one of those people, and bring him to church.

What Steven said after church made my day. It is what is inspiring me to share the gospel with others.

"Sitting there, feeling that powerful feeling... I felt like I was in heaven. It was amazing listening to people talk about how Jesus Christ has changed their lives. I want to be that person. I want to stand up and tell everybody my story."

He also spent much of the ride home talking to his wife on his cell phone (who is in California right now) telling her about how amazing the day was.

Tis the season,
to share the gospel of happiness and peace.

5 comments:

Meli said...

sadie! found your blog hehehe...oh so that guy sitting by you today is an investigator? woow nice!! I love missionary work too! I m so happy you guys are helping the missionaries!

Olinselot said...

Thats really cool! you're such an awesome person Sadie, you and Scoot both. I miss you tons. I hope you have a great Christmas.
If you get a sec you should check out my vlog on youtube, it's my new thing, Carl and i got a cool camcorder for christmas...that we obviously couldn't wait to use. Check it out if you have time.
www.youtube.com/phamdamily

Reagan Family said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! What an awesome moment to share with someone, and especially this time of year...You are so right. You'll have to let us know what happens with this Steve.

Ana Lee said...

That is awesome!