We are going to have a baby in February. We're pretty excited about it. Today we went to the doctor to find out just what type of baby we will be welcoming into our home, alas, the little peanut was a bit shy. We'll schedule another ultrasound for a later date. I started out VERY sick, but after some prescription anti-nausea pills, life got much better. Now I'm feeling great, and anxiously awaiting the news to determine if I get to buy pink this time around, or fish out my box of boy clothes out of the closet.
That's the update!
4 comments:
that is so great! I'm excited for your family to be expanding. COngratulations.
SADIE!!!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you and Scott! I'm secretly wishing you a girl, but I know you'll be thrilled with a boy too. Right? :)
Both of mine hid till I was about 7 months along and you know what my results were, so you have a good chance of leaning towards girl!
angela
CONGRATULATIONS! So happy to hear the news. Happy Anniversary too. I miss you.
Post a Comment