The neighbors were having some work done on their yard. This meant that we had huge backhoes and dump trucks right out our back door. Jeff absolutely loved it! He watched them out the window for a solid half hour. He didn't even look back at me after the camera made the flash noise. That is truly a miracle. I think some of those farmer genes from my side of the family must have made into him. I think we will have to plan to send him to farm with my dad each summer. But not until he is big enough to drive a backhoe of his own. If he is anything like my little brother, give him two more years. Yep, four years old. CRAZY!!! That's just what farmers do when they need a helping hand. They put a child/toddler behind the wheel of a huge piece of machinery. I think I was more around the age of 10 before I started into all that. I must not have the gene as strongly as my little bro... or Jeff it looks like.Just a side note, these pj's look to be that same John Deere green. He is so stinkin' cute in those things. I wish I could let him wear them every day for the next year.
1 comment:
It was funny I was telling Matt yesterday about childhood memories and we talked a lot about things that you and I did as kids. Then I remembered how your Dad taught me how to drive at like 10 years old. I also remembered you would drive down to my house and you weren't even old enough to drive. I also told him about the time you hit Tauna Tucker and the time you told Mrs. Pence she was gay. We had a lot of good laughs over these memories.
Post a Comment