So, its 2:30 a.m and I am wide awake writing a blog. "Why", you may ask. Well, I'll tell you...
I am having contractions. I'm still trying to decide if they are real or just braxton hicks. I have been having braxton hicks since about 25 weeks. The difference is these are more frequent, and they are accompanied by lower back pain. I got online to find out what kinds of things to do to stop/slow down contractions and I came up with, "drink water". So, I'm sitting here, monitoring my contractions, drinking water, and writing a on my blog.
I'm not too super concerned right now. I'm 33 weeks. That is right at the point when it could be okay to go into labor. Mostly I am just relieved that if this is "real" that my water hasn't broken like last time. That was an abrupt beginning to labor. I would prefer for a nice slow entrance. I was 36 weeks when that happened. I'm not sure if I just come early or if this is just a little bump in the road on the way to a regular full-term delivery.
I'm going to take a little trip to visit the doctor in the morning if nothing else happens tonight. Just to check in and make sure everything is on the up and up.
So, thanks for listening to me. I know it is super exciting to listen to every ache and pain of a pregnant lady. Oh, and since I have you here. I will also share with you how often I have had a contraction.
2:06
2:10
2:15
2:17
2:20
2:25
2:27
2:31
2:35...
I know, you're thinking... those are pretty close together. That's what I'm thinking too. But, I also think might just be dehydrated. I think... I'll keep you posted. :) For now, I'll wait to see if my little stomach cramps get longer, stronger, and closer together.
Have a great day!
1 comment:
Hello you had better let us all know what is going on! Lucky girl! Do you guys have a name picked out yet?
Post a Comment