8.14.2008

A picture update

The two boys in the buff being buff. Look at the definition on that double chin Nate's got going on there. Besides that, look at the precious smiles both have... oh man, just looking at them makes me melt.


He's got the kid potty, the reading material, a positive attitude... but no poop on the potty yet.


Oh man, I just can't get over how cute this kid is. Especially when he has "I love mommy" plastered on his chest.


And that smile... it melts my heart just as much if not more that the little boys' smiles. Life is so good because of that smile. Wow, what a hotty!!!


This is one of Jeff's favorite hats (aka a tub toy). He has started a stage that whenever we go somewhere, he has to wear a hat. It has been tricky to convince him that we don't wear hats to church. The other day he tried to go outside with his shoes, a diaper, and a hat. It didn't happen. He got stuck with a few other items of clothing too.

I realize that my kids are naked in 99% of the photos I have posted here. Just know that we are doing okay financially and we do have clothes for our kids, we just choose to live life a natural.

3 comments:

Olinselot said...

cute pics! I miss you guys tons...Nate is getting way too big! Yay for Oct!

Mystial Batwoman said...

Holy cow! Those two boys are so cute. Looks like you're adjusting well to the whole multi tasking two kid situation. Those little smiles make it all worth it.

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Wow! Your two little ones are adorable. I can't believe how much Jeff has grown. I really enjoy checking your cute blog every once in awhile. You inspire me! You always have.