Over Thanksgiving, I conned my parents into helping us do a little work on our kitchen. We...
replaced counter tops
added some cupboardsreplaced counter tops
and refinished our old cabinets
Here's a few pictures before and after... and a one of the good lookin' help. Sadly, my parents never stepped in front of the camera. But I promise, they were there.
First off, the cute boys. Boy they grow 'em really cute around these parts. :) I especially like the tall one.
And after, with the new counter top and dirty dishes to make you feel at home.
My massive amounts of counter space to work with... see that foot long space on the end, that's where I do all my food preparation. Seriously.
And now look at all that space, it's so wonderful! You get an even better look at it in the next shot.
This kitchen was built to have a side by side washer and dryer in it. Since we have a stackable, we had a ton of dead space in the kitchen that I desperately wanted to put to work. I decided to put in one more base cabinet and LOTS more counter space.
And this is the end of the lengthy blog about our kitchen "Overhaul" I hope you enjoyed your time and now have a longing for more counter space. I think I'll be satisfied for a few more years.
3 comments:
I am impressed!
It looks amazing! Nice work!
Wow! That looks amazing!!
Post a Comment