For my birthday Scott took me to The Melting Pot and it was great! You start the night off by having them cook the cheese fondue on your table right in front of you. There is a hot plate built into the table. Then they give you veggies and bread to dip into it. Then they bring out a salad that is packed with flavor. Then they bring out the main course. They have you choose your cooking style, in other words, what you want in your pot to cook your mean and veggies in. We chose the veggie broth. They give you a tray of raw meats and tons of sauces and then you put the meat on your stick think and stick it in the boiling water for a few minutes. There are so many different flavors and it is just soooo yummy. Then they bring out the fruits, brownies, cheese cake, and other stuff to dip in your chocolate fondue.
It is a great way to spend a romantic evening together. I would totally recommend it, but just beware it is very expensive. To get the meal for two it will be around $90. So... you might want to save it for an anniversary or something like that. This will count as my birthday dinner and our anniversary dinner. :) Two years!
So, long story short. We liked The Melting Pot and we recommend it to others.
1 comment:
Dear Sadie,
A late happy birthday! I planned on writing you an email on your birthday but failed again!
I have been so bad in responding to your emails.. I am so sorry about it! But please know that you are in my heart an on my mind! I keep checking your blog and read your emails, and I love getting them.
Your boys look so cute! I am glad that things worked out for you so well! I hope NYC will be treating you good, so far I think you have done a great and courageous job. I really hope to be able to come and visit you soon!
Love, Rosanna
Post a Comment