12.28.2007

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas, even though we couldn't be close to any "real" family. We spent a lot of time with people in our ward. In fact, I haven't had to make a meal for about a week now. Kind of nice.

Here are some pictures of Jeff and Scott playing with Jeff's new scooter/bike that he got from Grandma and Grandpa Goddard. He loves it. As you can see they both had fun trying to figure everything out.

Jeff and Scott are wearing their Christmas PJ's. We got them on Christmas Eve and put them on. It was the gift we got to open before Christmas morning.





This is what I got for Christmas from Scott. We had a rule this year that we had to make our gifts. If you don't know what it is... you are really missing out in life. Actually, I thought it was a calender at first. It really is a Wacky Six game. He spent hours and hours cutting, painting, and repainting when Jeff attacked cards. On Christmas Eve he stayed up until 5 a.m. trying to get it finished.

1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

haha I love Scott's gift, very creative. Little Jeffy is getting so big! He is still the most handsome little boy.