So, I decided we needed a post that wasn't about pregnancy. :) So, you get to hear all about my babies.
I decided to plant a garden this year. I started my little seedlings inside the house and watered them. And talked to them. And put them in the sun when it was out. And did all I could to help them become big and strong.
Then came the day to put them in the garden... outside. I have to say that I think this will be a big preparation for me when it comes to sending my boys (or girls) on missions. It was one of the hardest things to do. Putting my sweet pampered little seedlings out into the cold cruel world.
Some of them died. Some of them are still alive. I hope some will grow up big and strong and bring me lots of (I almost wrote grandchildren) produce. I will probably post some pictures later. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if you don't get to see pictures of Jeff for a while because my life will be consumed with my babies (the plants that is).
So, there is my non-pregnancy post. :)
2 comments:
hahaha you are too cute! I can't believe you are due so soon! That is exciting!
Funny lil boy! He's going to love having a sibling. Hope all goes well and the delivery is smooth. Not much longer!
Post a Comment