1.05.2009

Who knows?

When studying for the GRE you have to learn lots of new vocabulary that you will probably never use again in your life, thus being quite useless. While at this time in my life, I am not studying for said test I still feel it important to learn new words/phrases. I came across one today that I have never heard of. Lets see who has. I'll post the answer in a few days. I'll also post what I thought it meant and where I came across it. Do your best, and don't cheat by looking it up. Here it is:

Shred gnar... that's right! What does this mean?

4 comments:

mamabear said...

OK I cheated. I will be interested to see what you say. So if you want to learn new words then subscribe to dictionary.com's word of the day and you get a word every day with it's definition.

Arritt said...

Hmmm. This reminds me of the game Balderdash. I've never heard of this phrase and my guess will be that it's a cooking term?

Ana Lee said...

Yeah I'm going to cheat too...never heard of it. It reminds me of snowboarding though, when you shred through the snow.

Tonya said...

I'm always bad at those games... maybe you could put it in a sentence before you give the answer, just to give some context to guess from (unless that gives it away, of course). Anywho, your boys are cute!! And we got Jackson's Church jacket at Kmart. It was on sale for $8-10. What a steal!!