1.16.2010

I started my weeks training schedule and realized there are too few days in the week. Between all the sports I want to play and all the training for triathlon season that I need to do, there just isn't enough time to quench my thirst to play.

I recently took a color personality test and was reminded that I am very much a yellow person. By the looks of my schedule, I don't think that will be changing anytime soon. The desire to play is just too much...

Monday
6 to 7 am - basketball
8:30 to 10:30 am - racquetball

Tuesday
6 to 7 am - swimming
10 to 10:30 am - yoga

Wednesday
6 to 7 am - basketball
8:30 to 10:30 am - running and weights
8:30 to 10 pm - volleyball

Thursday
6 to 7 am - swimming
10 to 10:30 am - yoga

Friday
8:30 to 10:30 am - running and weights

Saturday
8 to 9:30 am - biking


I know I should be finding more time to run and bike... but I just can't give up the playing yet. Now all I've gotta do is learn how to control my appetite and I might be able to kick free from those pesky 10 pounds I've decided to lose.

5 comments:

Jill said...

i admire your active lifestyle. How you manage to stay so active with your boys and supporting scott through school is so inspiring to me.

Charis said...

how do you have time to do all of that!?! what do you do with your kids!?!!?!?!?!?

Scott said...

I hired a nanny! Just kidding. Basketball and Volleyball are when the boys are in bed. And then I have the daycare at the gym that I can use free with my membership. The boys LOVE the gym. They beg to go and cry when we leave. They have great staff who take great care of the boys.

For some reason, after having Scott work (many hours a day and night) in the corporate world, now it just seems so easy to do things. He just treats school like a full time job and is home all the rest of the time.

Ana Lee said...

What an awesome plan!

Christine said...

Just thinking about you working out so much will be my exercise for 2010. :) Have fun!