9.26.2010

Galveston




We had a great time in Galveston. I LOVED it! The water was super warm and the weather was perfect. We thought we would do lot of things, but it turns out when the water's warm, there isn't much else you want to do other than body board. Since we happened to celebrate our anniversary on my birthday, I was extra spoiled. I love love love that tall skinny guy.

Speaking of Scott being skinny, here was a conversation Scott and I had a few days ago.

Me: So, I saw the scale was moved, did you weigh yourself?

Scott: Yep. (man of many words)

Me: So, how much did you weigh?

Scott: (told me his weight... I'm not sure how I would feel if he posted my weight on a blog, so I won't tell you his either. ;) )

Me: Wow, aren't you supposed to be gaining weight since you've been running and biking and swimming so much?

Scott: I read somewhere that the REAL runners look unhealthy because of how skinny they are.

Me: Oh boy. :)

No comments: