Nate has slept two nights in a row without waking up coughing. He is also smiling and laughing again. I feel like we've got our little man back.
Jeff has his surgery scheduled for Thursday morning. As long as baby doesn't come before then, I think we'll be okay. Let's be honest, we'll be okay no matter what. Life has a way of working out.
So, thanks all for your thoughts, prayers, worry, and encouragement. I'll try not to be such a whiner in the future. :)
On another positive note, we've narrowed our name ideas down to about 20. The one we think will probably not work out... Carmaplane Cornair... That one came from an idea Scott had. We both say the first thing that comes to our minds and we combine them to make a name. I said caramel corn, and Scott said airplane. I don't think we'll use that method again, it didn't prove to be very productive.
How did you come up with your names for your kids?
2 comments:
Do what we did, sasco or scosa or satt or scodie or just Codie. Yeah--it can be a girl name! Ok, maybe that doesn't work out so well for everyone. But if it does happen to turn out to be a boy than it's got to be Codie. It's a cute name combo. ;)
So glad Nate is doing better! Oh and it's not called whining is purging...I did that last night with German and it felt great!
Sounds like you have had some tough weeks...Good luck with it all, and the baby too!
Post a Comment