I've been tracking my package of cloth diapers for a week... they seemed to disappear a few times... and then they made it to my door!
I was so excited to see the package sitting on my doorstep when we got back from a race that we ran/biked in this morning. So happy!
So, here's what I can tell you so far. I expected that since the diapers were 1/3 of the cost of other similar diapers that they might be of lesser quality. NOT so! They are AWESOME! Not only are they cute fabrics that make my little girl look super cute, but they have extra snaps for the perfect fit. So far, I'm very happy with them. I'll keep the reviews coming and keep you informed on how we are getting along. I'll try and take some pictures of my sweet baby in her new digs. "Try" being the key word. :)
Over and out,
Sadie
2 comments:
Dear Sadie,
I have seen one picture of your baby...and a multiple pictures of cloth diapers. So I am requesting less diaper updates and more baby updates.....Just kidding...but seriously we need to see more of her cuteness on this blog:)
I totally agree with Amie that I need a little more Grace in my life. Also, I wanted to mention that I am eager to keep getting updates on the diaper adventure. I thought you might want to know someone is for sure reading all this!
Post a Comment