Yesterday Scott got to stay home and study for one of the classes he is taking. It was great to have him home because when Jeff was asleep I took off to do some shopping. By the time I got home I felt so sick I cried. Thankfully Scott was home to take care of things. I took some Tylenol (one of the few things I can take) and laid down for a bit. I woke up a little while later feeling much better only to realize I had slept for two hours. I was so thankful Scott was home to hold down the fort.
I got sick at Walgreen's, but I wanted to wait to get my pictures. I think the photo guy thought I was really mad because I kept blowing air out (in an attempt to keep from passing out) and laying my head down on my cart. The thing is that Scott and I have had these beautiful frames that we got for our wedding that still had the cheesy pictures they came with. And they were up on the wall for everyone to see... and we have been married for two plus years.
So, these pictures are what I sacrificed for, and I think it was totally worth it. Uh, well I guess if you want to see them you will have to come visit because they won't upload for some reason. All I get is a nice black box. Huh... well you can imagine how cute they were. :)
4 comments:
Glad you feel better. Yes, Alex is cute...but I'm actually working on his roommate instead. :)
Alright, you better give me a call and update me on the situation. :)
Will do soon. I probably will have some real details soon. :)
I am so sorry you got sick! I have been pretty sick these last couple of days from a migraine! I have never had one of those before but they are horrible. The every new doctor I saw at the ER was asking me "any chance you are pregnant?" I was like, "um definitely not!" haha Anyway, I decided if that is a glimpse of what it is like when you are pregnant I don't ever want to be pregnant ;-) hehe, just kidding I guess it's just "do what you gotta do" kind of think. I hope your wonderful husband keeps being so wonderful. Sure love you!
Post a Comment