
This is all it takes to make an ordinary day into a romantic evening.
1. Sparkling Cider ($6)
2. Candle ($5)
3. Fondue Pot ($10- $20) I highly recommend that every married couple invest in one of these babies.
I found a great cheese fondue recipe. Scott likes it better than the one at the Melting Pot. I will include the link to it. I made a few changes. Instead of white wine, I used chicken broth. Instead of a tomato peeled, cored, and seeded (it makes me tired just writing it down) I used a little salsa. I will also include the bread recipe that was super easy and perfect as well as a pound cake recipe that is awesome in the chocolate.
Cheese Fondue
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Badgers-Cheddar-and-Ranch-Fondue/Detail.aspx
French Bread for dipping
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/French-Bread/Detail.aspx
Yellow pound cake for dipping in the chocolate
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Yellow-Pound-Cake/Detail.aspx
1 comment:
Great Post! I'm a fondue fanatic! Thanks for the recipe links!
Post a Comment