2.20.2008

What have I been doing?

I'm getting into scrapbooking. This is my first page. It is from my trip to Holland after I graduated from high school. My friend has all the stuff, and I mean all of of it. She told me she would help me put it together if I would help her use up some of her material. What a deal!



I've also been busy lately... working on a quilts for the boys' room. I am making patchwork matching quilts for thier beds. I might do a wall hangning or something in the same colors... but I'm just gonna take it one project at a time.

Jeff likes it... or did he just want to get closer to the camera?



I've also been hanging out with this kid. He is such a fun little guy. He is talking more and more. But all of his words sound a lot alike. "Uh-oh", "Night night", "Bye bye", "Mom", "Dadad", "Ewe"... so on second thought maybe he isn't saying too much, but he has cute facial expressions. And he sings. He likes to sleep without a shirt on. And he is just cute... what more can I say.

3 comments:

Olinselot said...

cute cute cute....the page, the blanket, and that little boy!! He is so big, how fun is that?! what a good looking little boy. It makes me miss you, you little domestic mommy you!

Scott said...

Yeah, but I got burned out... :) Today I have been cleaning instead of sewing. I love getting rid of things. :)

Ana Lee said...

He is the most handsome little boy ever.