6.08.2008

These are a few pictures of Jeff and his beloved measuring tape. He doesn't leave home without it. He doesn't go to bed without it either. He has had it in his little paws for the past two weeks and the only time I can pry it out of his fingers is to give him a bath. (I don't want it to rust). I'm not sure which he is more attached to, his tape measure, or his blanket his Grandma Goddard made for him.






Jeff loves the missionaries. Here is a fun video of him sharing a piece of cake with one of our favorite Elders serving in the ward. Elder Rodriguez is awesome, he is from Brazil and has only been a member for a few years. He is the hardest working missionary and will knock doors all day long because he knows how much people need the gospel from his own changes. He and Jeff have a special bond. They better if he will share his cake with Jeff.



This is a video of Jeff being a little Brett (my little brother who is on a mission in Belize). He is measuring stuff with Karen (my landlord) and then has to take a phone call on his cell. If any of you know my little brother... this is him to the "T". He is a farmer who spends most of his earnings paying his cell phone bill each month. It just cracks me up. Those farmer genes are strong.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Sadie Jeff really does remind me of Brett. He is so funny. So I started thinking about Brett when he was a kid and I think you need to get Jeff some irrigation boots and then the transformation will be complete. Also for some reason I was reminded of all the times Brett used to chase us and then that one time he picked up an ax by your house and chased us around your house.....I am not sure why I remembered that but...it made me laugh. I think we need to just get together and write stories down from our childhood.

Jess said...

Those videos were great! You need to put more of them up!

Oh and I would love to come to NY and go to a game!!! Seriously! When would be a good time for you? Jonny is going to NY this fall, he probably hasn't mentioned that to you yet. Sadie....I need your email address! mine is jessicafayeberry@gmail.com.