6.03.2008

It's amazing that a kid can go from this...

To this...

In as little as a year and a half.

I am continually amazed by the human body and all that it can do. I remember sitting in my anatomy and physiology class in college and just being completely in awe at what the body is capable of... in fact, I was so in awe that I pretty much didn't understand 50% of it. Incredibly, I still passed the class. As I think about having another baby and all that takes place to make that possible, it just gets even more magnificent. It is another testimony to me that there is a God. We are created by him in His image. It really is amazing!

2 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Oh my gosh this is SOOOOO cute! haha, I love watching Jeffy and Daddy play. Looks like fun.

The human body really is amazing. I too, have a testimony that we are created in the image of God.

Unknown said...

Dang little jeff was way small when i last saw him. The best was him trying to roll like his daddy at the end! Da li picni real cute fo true. (cute kid)