I had the best birthday yesterday! Scott stayed home from work and we spent the day together. We went to a zoo that is close to our house. It is a small zoo and there were hardly any people there since school started and the weather is a little bit cooler. We practically had the whole place to ourselves.
They have a cute train that goes all around the zoo. Jeff was terrified of it until we went for a ride and then he was very upset that we had to leave because he wanted another ride. They have smaller animals that are low maintenance. The coolest animals to see were the spider monkeys and the cougars. The cages are so close that you almost feel like you get to interact with them. THE cougar seemed to think that Jeff and Nate looked like lunch.
Later that night we went to a sports store to get some things with my birthday money (form my in-laws). I got this cool gyro ball that you spin in your hand and it builds up your muscles in your arms. It is really cool and Scott and I spent the rest of the night playing with it. We also got another piece of climbing gear so now all we need is a rope and we are ready to go. I saved some of my money to put toward that purchase. Soon we'll be ready to go climbing outdoor with all our own stuff. I'm way excited about that.
When we got home we ate some homemade ice cream that I made earlier that day with my new machine that Scott got for me. I loved it and the ice cream was great!
All in all, a very happy birthday. Also thanks to all those that called/emailed/texted/etc. to wish me a happy birthday. It made my day!
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!
Sounds like a great day! I am glad that Jeff liked the train ride.
Happy Belated Birthday Sadie! The funny thing is I was totally thinking about you the day before and then I forgot to call the day of. I'm sorry! But I sure love you, and I am glad you had a great day!
Hey Sades- Happy Birthday!
BTW- I tagged you- Check my blog.
Hope you and your new sweet boy are GREAT!
Hi Sadie! I am sorry I missed your bday, happy late birthday, it sounded like it was wonderful. I started my blog, it's nothing spectacular, just one post, but here is the address, awilcoxfamily.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday Sadie! I'm glad to here you had a great day. You deserve the very best. You have blessed so many lives in your 1/4 a century. I'm glad to be one of those lives.
Post a Comment