Here are a few pictures of the fun we are having.

Jeff was superman for Halloween. It took a long time to convince (read: pin down) Jeff to put his cape on. Here is his version of flexing his muscles.

Trick-or-treating. I love this picture. It shows off the beautiful Idaho sky. You can see my hair cut too.

Jeff watching his new friend eat some lunch.

Jeff fell in love with this cat. He packed him around all day long. The poor kitty didn't even protest, scratch, or run for its life. Sadly... the cat is missing. Perhaps he is too scared to come back while he sees Jeff around.
5 comments:
You look amazing. I love your hair.
Sadester- Jeff is such a cutie. He's sooo big! You're a cutie too. Your hair cut (though I don't know what it looked like before) looks super cute too. I hope you're enjoying Idaho!:o)
Love, love, LOVE the hair cut! And thanks for a glimpse of that beautiful Idaho sky!
Hey Sadie! I came across your blog from Jingers. You've got a cute family now days:) Your little boy is super cute!
You're cute Sadie! I like your haircut! Jeff is a cutie!
Post a Comment