10.27.2008

Still in Idaho

Jeff, Nate, and I are still in Idaho. Scott had to go home on the 25th. It was a sad sad day. The boys and I will be here in Idaho/Utah until November 11th and we have had a great time! We have spent a ton of time with family, some time with friends... and no time on blogging. :)

We are having so much fun we haven't had time to post. But if I remember to take pictures, I'll post them when I get home or if things slow down at all.

If you live in Rexburg, Gooding, or Salt Lake/Provo call me so we can see if see if we can get together to see each other. That's assuming I know who you are. :)

If you don't have my number, email me and I will give it to you. sadie_goddard@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Arritt said...

Sorry we missed you! Have fun in Idaho/Utah!

Reagan Family said...

I am in Arizona. Does that count? Plus you had better post pictures I need to see your cute boys!

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Hi Sadie, Call me if you are in town. Life for us has been pretty crazy lately but I would LOVE to see you.