I got this really cool shampoo in the mail the other day. I was excited to try it out because it was the kind you use on dry hair. Cool, huh. You don't have to use water or anything. It seemed like a pretty novel idea.
I started thinking about how this would change the nature of showers in my life. Then I started thinking, this water-free shampoo might not work into my life as easily as I might have expected. I mean, I really like to shower using water and having that fresh wet hair feeling when I get out. I don't know if I would feel truly clean if my hair weren't wet when I got out of the shower. Plus, how in the heck does this stuff work? How do you get it out of your hair if you don't use water?
These were are the things running through my head as I was getting ready to get into the shower. I decided to have a look at the instructions. Yes, I read those, even on the shampoo bottles. The first thing the directions said to do was to apply ample amount of shampoo to WET hair. WHAT? I thought this shampoo was for dry hair?
And then it hit me. Dry hair. As in, the overall condition of you hair, not how you use the shampoo. Huh, that was a blonde (p.s. I just had to look up how to spell this because it just wasn't looking right for some reason) moment for me. I'll make sure and not tell anyone so there's nothing incriminating out there about me. But then, I couldn't think of anything to write about on my blog.
8 comments:
That's funny! I totally believed it possible and was waiting for the illuninating explanation. Guess it got both of us.
That's great! By the way, I also looked up how to spell blonde once. :) I guess you can spell it with or without the e at the end. I had to look it up because I was reading "Breaking Dawn" and Stephanie Meyer used both blond and blonde. Hello, pick one!! I was so confused. Anyway, great post, thanks for sharing!
I really have seen shampoo that doesn't need water. i think it was at sportsmans warehouse...
haha that's funny! That is kind of confusing.
Sandee is right, they actually do have several spray shampoos that are used for when your hair is dry. Technically you are only supposed to wash your hair every other day, to help you hair stay healthier. So the dry shampoo is for those in-between washing days.
I love your honesty. You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha ha. I love it!! Thanks for the laugh
Ohhh I love your stories they always make for a good laugh! I just am proud of you for reading the directions......did you rinse and repeat?
Well, putting the frailities of women aside do you have dry hair? Did it work well for your hair? I sure hope so.
Post a Comment