So, I've decided Jeff needs a little more structure in his life. We've decided to have "school." We have it most days, though I can't claim that we have it everyday. I'm still not structured enough for that. Today we did the letter "B". (So you can tell, I've only been at this for enough days to be at this letter in the alphabet.)
Here's a few things I've learned.
- Jeff hates to sit still for longer the three minutes
- Jeff loves to cut things up with scissors, but only to make confetti
- Jeff can only take a 30 minutes session of "school" (or maybe that's me)
All in all, its fun and I'm learning just as much as he is.
3 comments:
haha you're so cute. What a good Mom!
I thought I was the only one with a three minute attention span.
Sadie--that's hysterrical because you and I are totally on the same schedule! After I talked to you on the phone I decided to do the same thing--except I was going to spell Sammy's name first. So we learned S and went through some magazines and cut out a bunch of S's and glued them to a piece of paper. He had a blast. Now...I should be done with his name by now...but today we did letter A! hahah
Post a Comment