11.30.2009

Thanksgiving and things

We had a lovely thanksgiving. Scott's parents and two of his sisters came into town to celebrate with us. We cooked and baked and mashed and chopped... and I think we had a pretty good spread. It was a ton of fun working with Scott for the mass production. I think we're a pretty good team at things other than changing diapers and putting kids to bed...

My favorite part of the weekend with family here was playing games at night after the boys went to bed. I won at one of the games, but I can't remember the name of it. I like winning, but I don't think that was why I liked it so much. I just like spending time with those I love.

Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too.

2 comments:

Ana Lee said...

I'm so glad you were able to spend the holiday with family! I love playing games too!

Kristin and Jay said...

Sounds like a party. We borrowed my mom's Wii and had a few family competitions aswell.