4.13.2010

Romance gone wrong

A conversation with hubby today.

Scott: I like your ears, they are so cute.

Me: Thanks, I actually like my ears too. It's my nose I don't like.

Scott: I like your nose too.

Me: If I were ever to have any kind of surgery, it would be to fix my nose.

Scott: (in compete innocence and sincerity) But if you changed your nose, how would I find you in a crowd?

Me: I'm convinced, it's my nose I'll fix.

Scott: No really, I love your nose, its so cute and small, and I like it...

In defense of my sweetheart, he really does like my nose... it was just too funny not to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

graham told me last night that he likes me crooked tooth. oh gee thanks.

Ana Lee said...

haha I'm sure he meant that your face would change too much for him to find you if you changed your nose. How adorable hehe.