11.08.2010

Prego

So last night I was laying in bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in and it became very apparent to me that yes, I AM PREGO.

Why is it that I all of a sudden feel it? This morning, I could hardly tie my shoes, I haven't noticed it at all until today. Picking things up... it's getting ugly. I have felt semi-normal for most of my pregnancy, but all of a sudden it just feels different. Anyone else feel this way?

Just wondering. :)

4 comments:

Olinselot said...

Oh, poor sadie! The months ahead are long and tiresome, but at least there is a sweet baby girl at the other end!

Elise said...

I definitely don't feel that way :). I love that question at the end! I have to say, however, that I would LOVE to feel that way right now! Having said that, I know that, although it is blissful being able to have children, it doesn't make it easy/enjoyable.

Jill said...

i love being able to bear children, but oh boy, do I hate being pregnant. Just keep telling yourself "Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven." oh and something that works wonders for back problems in pregnancy is make a huge pile of blankets and pillows and then make a hole in the middle for your belly to go in and then you can lay face down without squishy your belly and it is great!!!

Jeff & Johanna said...

Sadie,
So wonderful to add to your family!!!
you can get us at:
four-zero-six- 273- six four one five

this is our home number in mt. our cell is not in.

AND we got a interview in Butte! they are hiring one!!!