3.17.2008

All about Scott!

HOW OLD IS HE? 26.

WHO EATS MORE? Scott.

SAID "I LOVE YOU' FIRST? Scott, I just said "thank you". A few weeks later I got up to courage and mumbled it under my breath when my face was smashed up against his chest. Amazingly, he heard it.

WHO SINGS BETTER? Scott for sure. He has all he talent in the family.

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Me.

WHO DOES THE DISHES? Both of us. I usually do, because I am the one home, but he does them whenever he is home and has time. Sometimes I would rather do them myself when Scott is at work so I can have the time. I am a super high maintenance wife, I want all of his time.

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Me, is that weird?

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Me, but most of them are direct debit.

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Neither of us, we have never had to.

WHO COOKS DINNER? Me, but Scott is the Jello man. He does the Jello every Sunday.

MORE STUBBORN? We are both pretty laid back on most things.

KISSED WHO FIRST? Scott laid one on me after we had only been dating a few weeks, I was shocked, but it was nice and I didn't resist one bit.

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? This is a heated debate. I just happened to have an extra ticket to a Jim Brickman concert. I told him he could have it. We ended up going to dinner and sitting next to each other at the concert. But I did not, I repeat, did not ask him out. :) Just an FYI, this is the night Scott decided I was datable, before he had felt like I was too much like a sister.

WHO PROPOSED? Scott surprised me like crazy and gave me a ring three minutes before he left for a cruise to Alaska for ten days. I had told him a few days before that I thought we should date for another six months so I could get over my fears. He had none of that and got a ring the next day.

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE? Scott is super in tune with my feelings, but he isn't a sensitive femmy type at all. He is pretty stoic in sad situations and can handle hard things better than me. Especially when I am pregnant. Whew, talk about emotional. :)

WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: We share all of our friends.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS: Neither of us, we base our relationship on mutual respect and concern for each other.

WHAT IS YOUR SONG? The theme song from "The Man from Snowy River". I told him I loved the song once when we were dating. He went out, secretly bought the music, and memorized it on the piano. He randomly played it for me one day when we were just playing around on the piano. Seriously, this guy is too good to be true.

No comments: