Jeff is enamoured with his new brother. He is gentle and loves to give him kisses. He knows it is his baby and says it over and over again. Scott and I were both surprised because we didn't know if he really understood that he was getting a new buddy.
This is the first kiss from big brother to little brother. We caught it on camera by some stroke of luck. I'm sure there will be many more kisses between these two who are fast becoming best friends. :)
Here is my cute niece Katie, who is here in New Jersey with us playing nanny... without much pay. :) She is holding down the fort with Jeff back home and is doing a splendid job at it too. She is so awesome to come out here and help us. We also have lots of plans for her while she is here. All of which involve having fun!!
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, Scott and Sadie! I checked your blog before I went to work this morning and was so excited to see that little Nathan is here! Then I realized that he had been born just a couple hours before. You are a super fast blogger! You must be feeling great to even think about blogging! Also, Jeff is such a cute big brother. Mike and I are very excited for your family!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats! I'm also amazed you had a post up so quickly! Good work guys!
Katie got there just in time! haha. She is so cute. I love all of these pictures! Jeff is an adorable big brother. He was trained to be very loving from the best parents.
We have wireless internet in our room... and I am addicted to blogging... so if you put the two together, you get lots of blogs, really fast. :)
so i was just going to send you a message asking when the baby would get here, and lo and behold he's here. Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys.
Congrats!! I'm glad everything seemed to go quickly and you have an adorable and healthy baby!
YAY for you guys! You'll have to let me know how life with two little boys is. I'm gald Jeff likes his brother
Post a Comment