can't believe how big I am. It must be the black shirt against the white wall. But then... isn't black the slimming color. Oh man... I guess I will just have to face the music and realize that I am just big. As a side note to some who have not seen me in a while. This pregnancy not only added an enormous bump to be front side, but also turned my hair more red and curly too. Pregnancy does weird stuff.
Oh yeah, with all this tummy talk, I almost forgot to say that I went to the doctor today and he told me I am dilated to 3 cm and am 50% effaced. It made me happy. The best part, I haven't felt anything. Nothing like progress without pain. :)

7 comments:
Ohmygosh--look at you! You're totally skinny with a big ole belly popping out! :) You're right--I do think your belly is bigger than it was with Jeff, and you seem to be carrying awfully high--he must not have dropped yet (obviously). hahaa
Good luck. Keep us posted; i'm SOOO excited to hear the news!!!
Holy cannoli! And I mean that in a good way. Your hair is way curly and reddish? I am jealous that you get other "perks" to pregnancy this time around. I got nothing, except barfing and I am bigger earlier. You look GREAT Sadie and we miss you guys so much! This photo is kinda funny, we look alike any ways but I think it's even more when we are pregnant.
Let us know anytime in the future if you guys come back to Utah so that we can see each other and our ever expanding families!
I love that progress without pain stuff! You're so close...good luck!
Awesome!! I really did want to see you pregnant!
So onto another exciting thing! Ben and I talked and we really do want to come to NY at the end of Aug. Does the offer still stand? I hope so! I am sooooo excited! :)
Good luck! I can't wait to see what the new little one looks like!
You're not big! You are so cute! I look that big at 7 months- not past nine. Take comfort in that my dear. I like the red- it's hot :)
Humm it looks like you just shoved a basketball up your shirt....you are not as big as you think you are...in fact I think you look great for 9 months prego. He still looks high though...that little boy better drop down:) Good luck with everything...hopefully I can call you before the baby gets here....you will be kind of busy after he comes:)
Post a Comment