I just don't post enough about my Scotty. He does so many incredible things and since he is too humble to tell anyone about them, I get to. :)
So, as many of you know, Scott has to take these grueling exams for his profession as an actuary Between work, family, church, and studying for exams... he doesn't have too much free time. For a while, this was Scott's schedule.
7 a.m. leave for work
7 p.m. get home from work and eat dinner
8 p.m. start studying
11 p.m. stop studying and go to bed
As you can see, it was a tough time for all of us. So, we were pretty excited for the day when Scott took his exam and didn't have to study any more. It has been awesome to have him all to myself (except for work and church). So, we were a little disappointed when Scott felt pretty certain he had not passed his test. But, all that disappointment vanished a few days ago when Scott found out HE PASSED!!! So, all those hours without him paid off.
I asked Scott if I could tell everyone how smart my husband is, but he only gave me permission to tell people he passed. So that's all I'm going to do. :)
3 comments:
What a sweet post! I can totally relate to that feeling of admiration for your true love. I'm sure it makes Scott feel good even if he pretends to be shy about it! That's how my Spencer is, anyway. I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm definitely adding you to my blog list. Congrats on the new baby boy, by the way!
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!
Don't worry Sadie, you don't have to tell us how smart your husband is. When I read that he thought he hadn't passed, I almost laughed. Scott could pass any test with his eyes closed, or both wrists broken.
Post a Comment