6.30.2010

Colorado

We really are still alive. I know I haven't posted anything for a LONG time... sorry. We don't have internet and thus, you get nothing. It's really not my fault. :)

Updates...

Scott likes what he's doing and has been biking like a fiend. He bikes up this huge hill to work each morning and his legs are rock solid. I think he'll do pretty well in the tri this year.

Nate has learned how to dance like a robot. I don't know where he learned it, but he is really good. I'll have to try and catch it on camera. Cutest thing ever!

Jeff has been planning his birthday for the past two months and can't wait for Grandma and Grandpa Goddard to come for it. He is going to the "Mickey Place" aka Chucky Cheese and going bowling and getting legos. He's got a plan for everything. He also plays camping all day long until we actually go camping.

I've been busy building a bike, that I just finished and rode tonight for the first time. It's to replace the one that got stolen two weeks after we moved here. It isn't as nice, but it will be great to have.

That's us! Hope y'all are well!

Sadie

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Sadie,
Just need to know your email address...can't seem to find it.

Kristin and Jay said...

glad to see you are back to the blogging world. I hope you have many years of biking happily ahead of you on your new bike....maybe it will last so long you can give it to your children, and buy yourself a new one!