So we made a little trade and I've been seen around Jersey driving this beauty! Seriously! I can't believe I am parking this "little" guy next to my house. It has been way fun to have have it, and I didn't think I would, but I like it a lot. The downside is that I have to return in on Saturday. Sad day.So, the story is that our car has this issue with turning on its own headlights in the middle of the night. Our mechanic is a guy from our ward and insisted that instead of sitting in the shop waiting for it to be fixed we trade cars when we were both at the church on Wednesday. We were going to drive down to the shop to trade back, but he insisted that it was too far to drive all the way down and just to trade back when we got together for a party on Saturday night.'
I'm sure my landlord was a little surprised to see the beast in the driveway when he came out to warm up his car. So, we may be converted to the Hummer series of cars even if we will never buy one. I just can't cough up that much dough for gas, especially with the prices the way they are.
So, I guess this post is just to show you how amazingly wonderful and kind our ward members are. They are just incredible! I mean, if I really did own that baby, I wouldn't just hand it out to others to take for a half a week. And the funny thing is, we aren't the first family he has done this for. Super nice people in Jersey.
3 comments:
That is SO fun!!! haha, I'm glad you guys got the chance to have fun with the Hummer for a few days, that is great.
Thanks so much for the compliment on my blog! You are so sweet :) I am kind of dating the guy in the blue shirt in those pics I posted. Nothing exclusive yet, but so far things are going well. I'll slip you his social later ;-) haha!
Wow, how fun to drive a hummer! Thanks for stopping by our blog! We're in Cheyenne, WY living on FE Warren Air Force Base. Kollan's the Optometrist on base and has a 3 year commitment because they gave him a scholarship to help pay for Optometry school. What are you guys up to??
That's so awesome!! I can totally picture you in ahummer.
Post a Comment