Bath time... the little red spot on his shoulder is a birthmark. The doctor assures me it wont effect his abilities be a productive member of society.
Jeff is showing off his newly acquired funny face.
Here is some more funny face. It is hard to catch those little expressions on camera.Jeff showing off his speaking skills. Even with a mouth full of Cheerios and a cartoon to distract him. :)
4 comments:
So stinkin cute! How old is he? Looks like he's going to be a blondey.
he's so sweet. I can't wait to see him when you come this way, hope you're well. You sounded a little stuffed up on the video...
Jing,
Its sad, I have been so stuffy this pregnancy. I'm not sick or anything, but I can hardly breath through my nose. Like everything else, this is normal for pregnancy. :)
Well its a fact your kid is a cutie. Avery has one of those birth marks too...but hers is on her butt...sadly it ruined her chance of ever being a butt model...if there is such a thing. Also kudos on the tracting you are braver then I am...You should of told them you were with Ed McMann and from publishers clearing house...then they would of opened up and not been so rude...until they found out they weren't big winners.
Post a Comment