5.09.2008

Logger Jeff

This is Karen (our landlady) who Jeff absolutely adores. Karen doesn't have any kids of her own and she is wrapped around Jeff's little finger. He watches out the window for her every day. He never lets her leave after her visits until he gives her a kiss. She is great. I have to say we have the very best landlords anyone could ask for. They have been doing tons of fixing up in the back yard. Sawing down trees, digging post holes, and planting grass have been a big part of our lives these past few weeks. Jeff loved wearing the saw helmet and ear protection. The best part of all this backyard renovation is that we get a fully fenced in yard for Jeff to play in. I have a feeling he is going to be spending many hours outside this summer. He is such an outdoors kid.




5 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Logan and Jeff would be the best of friends if we still lived next door. Logan also loves to be outside and would never come in if I didn't make him! I can't believe how big Jeff is getting!!

Donna said...

Jeff is soooo cute. You lucked out to get a on-the-ball landladly like that!

Christine said...

I ditto reagan fam's comment...sammy and jeff would have so much fun together. we've got to get them together again! :) We'll be in Ohio on May 31st...are you up for a road trip?? ha

And also--I think you should double check the answer to that problem--I was sure it was #4!! haha

Anonymous said...

Sadie-Lou! I hope you read this comment because I am so excited to be back in touch with you! I could never remember what you told me your blog site was and then today it occurred to me to just google your name. I'm so glad I found you. And your blog is so funny. I miss your funny ways. Anyway, I have a blog now too. you should check it out. it has pictures from my wedding on it which reminds me. I never sent you an announcement because I couldn't find where I wrote your address down...but if you still want it I will send it. I am so excited to hear from you! Write soon! Jill

Firefighter/Paramedic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.