5.28.2008

Random Pictures

Here are just some random pictures to give you a taste of our lives this past week.


Jeff stretching with Scott before Scott went for a run. I realize this is a bad picture because you can't see anyone's faces... but I have to be sneaky when I try to catch anything Jeff does on camera. He likes playing with the camera more than posing for pictures.
Jeff wearing his favorite outfit.

Scott and Jeff sitting on the steps of NYU after we ate at PB&J and Co. It is a crazy gourmet peanut butter and jelly sandwich place in the city.

Me, Jeff, and the big belly. It is hiding behind Jeff mostly, but you can still see it.

Here is Jeff doing some more stretches with Scott. He cracks me up. Such cute boys I have. :)

5 comments:

Firefighter/Paramedic said...

Hello Goddard family. My name is Kip. I'm writing because I've noticed that you visit my blog all the time and it just came to my attention that my wife doesn't know you. I thought that you were some of her friends that I didn't know. I was just curious as to how you found my blog? I assume by reading your blog that you are LDS so I think you found it through blog surfing but I can't figure out how. Hope you enjoy my blog.

Ana Lee said...

hahaha this is SO cute! Little Jeffy is adorable doing his stretches. I also have to add that I think its really funny you are making new friends through blogging (see above comment).

Lacey said...

I want to hear more about this PB and J restaurant. You're looking mighty cute...keep me updated on any baby news.

Mike J said...

Ah, nothing like a good stretch before working off all those extra pb&j's. Scott, move back to utah so I can have someone to motivate me to go running again.

Christine said...

how fun! Sadie--you look fantastic. Your belly looks so cute--just like I remember it! haha

Good luck these next few weeks!!

Song: The final countdown..da na na nah da na na na na nah.... :)