5.05.2008

My favorite four

places I go
1. the library
2. the grocery store
3. the church
4. the doctor's

people who email me
1. brett
2. my mother-in-law
3. my RS president
4. the primary president

favorite foods
1. cafe rio (there is not in jersey... so sad)
2. steak
3. fresh fruit
4. smoothies

places i'd rather be
1. visiting friends and family in idaho and utah
2. wherever scotty is
3. hanging out on the farm
4. in a home that i own

movies i could watch over and over
1. return to me
2. the princess bride
3. home videos of jeff and scott
4. home videos of me when i was little (i know, i'm so vain)

people i think will respond
1. amie
2...
3...
4... i don't think there are too many bloggers out there that haven't already done this.

1 comment:

Matt Berry said...

You love smoothies? Humm I would never have guessed. Remember the oatmeal and spinach smoothies you made in college that looked like green vomit. I remember! You would look through the fridge start pulling out random foods and dump them in your "smoothie"....can I get that recipe too? Just kidding I am trying to cut back on vomit smoothies:)