My friend Christine loves to wash her car. She probably does so once or twice a week. She even believes that she gets better gas mileage when her car is clean so she never goes on a trip without first washing her car.
I washed my car on Saturday. Our car has not been "technically" washed in about a year. But, let me just say that it rains so much here that you don't have to wash your car so much. So, I don't feel like I have been losing out on better gas mileage.
Christine, this post is for you. You can be proud that I am on the road to washing my car twice a year. :) All in your honor.
3 comments:
I guess I'm a little like Christine, I like my cars to be very clean. I'm more concerned about the inside than the outside, but still I do detail them about once a month.
Hey, the inside of my car is spotless (except for some sand from the beach trip, some leaves form who knows where, and a few animal crackers). Actually, I clean the inside about once a month too, but the outside, just doesn't bother me. :)
That is hysterrical. What a surprise to log on to your page and see MY NAME! I feel famous knowing the number of ppl who read your blog!
But to set the record straight: My DAD is the one who doesn't go on road trips w/out washing the car, not me. And now that I have Sammy--the car washing has definitely been cut back to like once a month. I have to do it by hand because in CA it costs $15 to wash your car--go figure!
But yeah--I'm definately pro-clean cars. :) (and they're totally anal about this in CA as you can imagine!)
Post a Comment