Jeff turned two years old on July 10th. We had a little family party for him. Nothing like the parties most easterners have for their kids, but at least he got a cake... right. :)
This is my first attempt at doing a "cute" cake for a birthday. I used Jeff's Elmo as my inspiration. You can't really tell in this picture, but the eyes and nose are 3D. Yay for me and trying to become a cutesy mom. :)
We went to Central Park and had a picnic. Cousin Kate had never been yet, so it was a fun little trip into the city.
Jeff got a trampoline from us for his birthday. I thought since he was constantly jumping off the couch, he would love it. Today he has spent most of his time jumping on and off the couch, so we'll see if he starts jumping more on his tramp soon.
1 comment:
Yeah for Jeff! My bro and sister in-law have a little tramp like that and Calder is designated at their house to jump on that instead of their nice couch, but he loves it anyways. Jeff will catch on soon how fun it is and soon you'll be asking him to do something else besides jumping on it. I think your cake is fantabulous Sadie! It's more that what Calder got for his birthday. We still haven't officially celebrated it now that I think of it! Great mothering huh? You have some mad frosting skills though! We miss you guys and Happy Birthday to Jeff!
Post a Comment