The boys and the campfire.
The amazing stage from the third row (yep we were spoiled, our friends hooked us up)
Jeff loved the pageant. He got so excited he would clap with joy. He stayed awake through the whole thing.

This is a great photo Katie took of the Sacred Grove. I only wish I could get it to rotate so it isn't sideways... but you can still appreciate the beauty. :) Just turn your head ever so slightly (read 90 degrees) to the left.
All in all, we had a great trip to Palmyra. It was our first camping trip with Nathan... and Jeff for that matter. It went so well, we might go camping for the 24th of July too. We are determined that even with little kids, we will enjoy the great outdoors and anything else that would be fun.
2 comments:
I am super jealous/excited you got to go the the Hill Cumorah Pageant. Isn't it just amazing?!! I am so glad you posted a picture of the stage-it brings back great memories:) Thanks!
Sounds like great fun! Some day we will make it out that way... and visit you all for sure... maybe then we can help with the spontinuity and scott... however, i don't know, in all the years that I have known him, that was not something I taught him... no matter how hard I tried.
Post a Comment