10.13.2008

Ode to Idaho... and Utah too!


I love Idaho! There are so many great things about it. Here are a few...


-Lots of my family and friends live there

-BYU-Idaho is located there (the best place to go to college, ever)

-There's lots of wide open spaces and you can see for miles and miles

-You can ride your neighbor's horse because your dad gives him (your neighbor) hay

-There are lots of tractors, trucks, and the sort

-You can see the stars almost every night of the year

-People take life and nice easy pace

-The UPS guy knows you and will give you your package if he sees you in town instead of driving all the way out to your house.

-The mail lady gives you suckers if you meet her at the mailbox (and are six years old or less)

-Dogs are out on the loose and not caged up in a house or in a back yard

-Dogs don't wear clothes

-Everyone waves at you if you drive your dad's beat up pickup


These are just a few of the reasons that came to mind.


I like Utah too. Its nice. I just don't give my heart to it the way I do Idaho. One of the perks of Utah... Cafe' Rio!


We're visiting soon. Oct 15 to Nov 11. I'll try to keep up on my blog... but no promises. :)

8 comments:

Dwayne Fowles said...

RE: "Dogs don't wear clothes."

That's a good one! ... I wish we could get away and come see you guys (and Brett too) while you're in Idaho.

Katie said...

i am so excited you are coming. I can't wait to see you. By the way. I agree with you about everything you wrote down. Idahos Great!!!

Ana Lee said...

You're coming TOMORROW!? YAY! I CANNOT WAIT to see you!

I also agree with the dogs don't wear clothes comment, very funny! :)

Christine said...

wow--you're staying a whole month? that's awesome, good for you! Is Scott staying too?

Halloween with the family--that will be so much fun! :) Keep us posted!

Scott said...

Sadly, Scott only gets to stay until Oct 25th. It will be a struggle to be away from him.

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Hi Sadie! Call me when you are in town. I would love to see you! When will you be down here?

Michelle said...

Sadester!! I'm so excited to finally see your blog. I'm such a slow poke. I'm finally blogging too. I'll email it to you. Welcome back to the west for a bit!:o)

Amy said...

Hey, I think we should get together so we can officially meet. We're going to be in Rexburg this Thursday (the 23rd). Will you be there then? When will you be in Utah? I'm sure you're already so scheduled you won't have time for someone you don't really know, but still it would be fun...