Ah... one of my favorite views. The one where I can see him doing the dishes. I remember after reading a book called "The Five Love Languages" telling Scott how he could always tell me he loves me by doing the dishes. He hasn't forgotten.
Us being unsuccessful at taking a picture of ourselves. This was one of ten tries and sadly, the best one we got.
I tried to catch all three of my boys, but Jeff suddenly decided he was done being a cute model for me and took off to jump on the trampoline.
This is Nate enjoying his new blanket made by Grandma Goddard. He is such a happy little guy and absolutely loves attention. He will giggle and laugh anytime I look at him. He is also super ticklish.
Scott was getting Jeff ready for bed decided to make him a turban. I don't know where he gets his ideas. Every time I turn around he has a new funny thing he is doing with Jeff. He sure is a great daddy.
And of course, he had to take his turn wearing the turban. I love it! Watching Scott be a daddy is one of the coolest things ever.
5 comments:
I love having a week in pictures! :) Very cute. I get to see you soon, yay! When do you get here? Where are you flying in?
Hey Sadie! How's it going? This is Rachel (Luckau) Watson! I found your blog on Rachel Loser's! You have two boys? Wow, I have not talked to you forever! I have two girls now! Good to see you "in the blog world" as Rachel Loser says! :)
Oh, and I love the dishes pictures! :)
I love your post! I just love all the pictures I guess.
Hey I tagged you!
hey sadie, i miss you guys so much. i can't wait till you guys come down. Nathan and Jeff are getting so big. I thought i told Nathan he couldn't grow up until i could see him again. the little stinker.well i love you guys tons.
Post a Comment