Nate playing in his jumper. He has a helmet he wears these days to round out his head, but he gets to take it off for an hour a day. This is that hour.
Scott and Jeff playing with Jeff's tractor he got for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Goddard.
Still playing with the tractor. You can see Scott is making tractor sounds by the way his mouth is shaped. You can also see that even though I do all I can to convince Scott to get rid of his "grandpa socks" he still loves them and wears them. Scott loves to play. I love to watch him have fun with our boys. He is such a kid at heart.
5 comments:
Your boys are so cute! Nate has such a cute smile! And I am going to write a new post right now on my blog, just so you know!
I'm loving jeff's g.q. pose! Your boys are dolls.
Jeff is so adorable! You guys have the cutest family :) Nathan is growing up so fast.
They are such cute boys- and I love to see Dads playing with their kids, it's one of my favorite things.
Sadie:
You make it look like you abuse your kids. One has a helmet from who knows what you did and the other you broke his arm...... What are we going to do with you. haha love yeah
Post a Comment