Scott and the boys and I were driving home from a church activity Sunday night. It was bed time so I decided to prep Jeff by talking about it so he would be ready to hit the hay when we got home. This is the conversation that ensued...
Me: Jeff, guess what, it's bedtime. We'll go home, change into your pj's and then you get to go night night.
Jeff: Uh, no... I no want it.
Me: (Thinking singing about it might be a better approach, started singing a song about going to bed) When we get home we go night night, night night, night night. When we go home we go night, night, night.
Jeff: (In his own singing voice) No, no, no, no, no, no!
The kid cracks me up.
P.S. I think we will be getting a minivan in Utah this summer. Thanks for all the impute. If you know of anyone who is selling a minivan for a good deal, let me know. :)
4 comments:
you know...I wonder if there are any kids in the whole world who actually look forward to going to bed as much as they look forward to ... oh say going to the park or eating a snack!! :) Cute story!!
haha Jeff cracks me up too. What are you plans for the summer? When are you guys coming to Utah? Are you going to the Van Vleet reunion? When are you moving? I guess I need to call you, haha. Hope things are going well! Love you!
Sadie, whenever I need a lift (and even when I don't need a lift) I read your blog. thanks for being who you are. You always give me a smile.
If you are in the Logan or Preston, Idaho area, check out West Motor Co. They are great to work with, we bought our van from them, plus our last car, plus Mike's whole family buys their vehicles from them. Check out Doug West and say the Freeman's sent you. Good quality cars and good price (from what we have seen)
Post a Comment