I've been a big-time whiner lately. I'm sorry. Life really is good. I'm going to count my blessings...
1. Scott. He's such a wonderful husband, friend, daddy, and all that other stuff. He really is great! He's number one, because he's my best blessing. :)
2. Jeff and Nate. They are wonderful boys with so much personality. They teach me how to be more selfless.
3. Family. My first family, and my in-laws are just incredible. They are great people who are supportive and thoughtful. Plus, they're just really cool people. I would have more fun spending an afternoon with my fam than any other group of people.
4. Our New Jersey Family. We have made some incredible friends here who are more than just friends. They really have become like family.
5. Scott's job. In these times of financial struggle, I have a love/hate relationship with Scott's job. Mostly love. Even though I would much rather have Scott home spending all his time with me, I am happy that he can provide for us. While, we're not making millions, it provides the things we need.
6. Health. Aside from the occasional illness, we are all healthy. We can run and walk and play. And today, go sledding.
7. Our faith. Our lives have meaning and direction because of our faith in Jesus Christ. We can go through tough experiences and know that it will all be okay. We know God knows us and loves us. We also know He has a plan for us. And that puts everything else in perspective.
3 comments:
Its always good to remember how blessed we are. Thanks for reminding me of my blessings, sometimes it difficult to remember when things seem to be spinning out of control, but I really am grateful. Thanks for standing by me, you are definately on my list.
I totally agree, we have so much to be greatful for. The gospel is such a big part, with it we really can get through anything. This is a little off the subject, but are you still going to be in New Jersey in July? We are going to New York from the 11-19, and we are going to the pagent. It would be fun to see you there.
As I read your last post i felt for you so much. I think you are so great. Yep Yep Yep
Post a Comment