Here's my sweetheart ready to head off to his first day of classes as a grad student at Texas A&M. He's really excited! He's just really subtle about expressing himself. I'm very proud of him, I figure he's humble enough for the both of us, so I can be proud. :)
We also learned last night, that now if he sees someone with any kind of ailment, he can say, "Wow, you really should get that checked out, I should know, I'm studying to be a doctor." I can't imagine Scott ever doing that, but I think it's pretty funny.
3 comments:
YAY!! Get those degrees over with! Carl will be starting a Masters degree next year...heaven help us.
What's that thing hanging on the wall in the background?
Banjo! For our family bluegrass band. :) We have our first performance on Friday... although, its only a ward talent show. :)
Post a Comment