12.19.2008
The Sauna
So, at the gym I go to there is a dry sauna. It is in the ladies dressing room and sometimes after a workout I will go in there and just relax or read a book. I just wear my gym clothes. Since my friend Ruth has been going to the gym with me, we have been having lots of fun trying out new classes, working our abs until we can't stand it, and playing racquetball left-handed (her right hand hurts her). The other day we decided to go into the sauna. So, in my gym clothes, I proceeded to walk into the sauna. Ruth just gave me this look like I was crazy. Later when I was telling my other friend Lisa about it, she said everyone at the gym must think I'm a homophobe. So apparently you don't go into a sauna fully clothed, you're supposed to just wear a towel and nothing else. Who knew? Not this Idaho farmgirl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can wear a swimming suit or something haha. Good for you still going to the gym!
LOL that's hysterrical Sadie!! I wish my gym had a sauna...how relaxing that must be!!
why am I not surprised? oh sadie how I miss the silly things you do.
Post a Comment