So, I have been inspired by my friend Christine who is a gym fanatic. She has gone to the gym almost every day for the past two years. Seriously!
I've decided to try and follow in her footsteps. I got a one week free trial at a gym nearby that has free babysitting. I had to wait until Nathan was six months old to go (he's still only 5 1/2) but he is so big and happy that they cleared him. :)
The first day I had my backpack filled with all my stuff, a diaper bag filled with all the kids stuff, Nathan in a car seat, and Jeff running along side of me. I actually got a pretty good workout just getting into the building. I think I'm going to try and downsize my "stuff". Its just that I shower there and fix my hair because, hey free babysitting. If I were to bring the kids home and try and grab a shower and a fix my hair, forget it!
All in all it is a great thing. I get a break from the kids and I get in some great exercise. The kids get a break from me, and they also get to learn how to interact (read, hold their own) with other kids. I love it. I'm sore, but I love it!
Thanks Christine!
1 comment:
Good job Sadie! I'm proud of you. I need to go to the gym more often.
Post a Comment